Humanitarian Food Refusal Campaign Against Solitary Torture
June10th Wisconsin prisoners held in long term Solitary confinement at Waupun Correctional Institution will start a “Food Refusal Campaign.” The wish to bring the horror of Administrative Confinement (AC) to the public’s Attention and end this torturous practice. Solitary confinement for more than 15 days has been deemed “torture” by the United Nations but Wisconsin the DOC has held many prisoners in isolation for decades. AS the debate and outrage grows nationwide, join us in supporting these prisoners who are making a courageous sacrifice to Wake Us Up.
|prisoner in “obs”- the”Treatment” for trying to harm oneself|
1pm. Fri June 10
at the Capital Building
Noon, Saturday June 11
At the County Courthouse
Both events will have a life-sized replica of the tiny cell these prisoners spend years in. There will be families of AC prisoners speaking as well as activists, and legislators. ALL are welcome and needed.
Use social media to let your friends and coworkers know about this!
Call and email the following people and tell them to meet the six humanitarian demands of the “Dying to Live” Food Refusal Humanitarian Campaign Against Torture. The objective of this campaign is to expose and stop the torture that is Administrative Confinement (AC).
- a) Governor Scott Walker at (608)-266-1212, PO Box 7863, Madison, WI 53707; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- b) WI Doc Central Office/ Secretary of DOC Jon E Litscher at (608)- 240- 5000; PO Box 7925, Madison, WI 53707; email: email@example.com
- c) Columbia Correctional Institution Warden :
Michael Dittman; Warden CCI; P.O. Box 950, Portage, WI 53901-0950; Phone: 608-742-9100, Fax: 608-742-9111; He does not give out his email.
- d) Waupun Correctional Institution Warden:
Brian Foster, Warden WCI; PO Box 351, Waupun, WI 53963; Phone: 920-324-5571, Fax: 920-324-7250;email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Call or write the FBI in Milwaukee WI and demand they investigate mind control programs in Wisconsin maximum prisons .
FBI Milwaukee; 3600 S. Lake Drive; St. Francis, WI 53235; Phone: (414) 276-4684
4) Call and email your local new media and ask them to cover this food refusal, “Dying to Live” campaign. Use one of our templates to get started.
5) Contact your own legislators and ask them to learn about Administrative Confinement and support our campaign against solitary torture. You can find out who your legislators are and get contact information here: http://maps.legis.wisconsmin.gov / ( enter your address or zip in right corner) or here: http://legis.wisconsin.gov/about/contact/)
OR by googling:”Who are my legislators in Wisconsin?”
6) We will be announcing a”rolling fast” to express solidarity with the food refusal where we take turns fasting for one day each for as long as the prisoners continue their action. Document your story live for social media, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook.
Contacts and where to get information: For further questions email email@example.com or go to solitarytorture.blogspot.com for specific actions.
For Madison rally June 10: email or call: 414-379-2374 ,firstname.lastname@example.org
For Milwaukee action June 11: email or call 414-350-9585, email@example.com